Sunday, March 20, 2016

Pause

It's the hottest day of the year. Well that's what the news has been warning the whole nation since last week. Alhamdulillah for air-conds and high ceilings it's not so bad where we're at right now. Plus it just started raining!


Tomorrow school starts again and after a week of holiday I must say I'm raring to go back to work. Aww shucks.. that's just how it is.. sorry Wawa. I know you'd like to think Mama should be on holiday forever. :p


It's March, I know. Loads of things have happened. Pivotal moments in our lives.. Yet I have failed to find time to write here. Shame on me.


Something I read recently reminded me yet again to savour moments that pass by quickly. For it is so easy in life to go about our daily routines in a kind of trance till all experiences and memories kinda blur into one another when we don't take time to appreciate them.


For me at least I think some have already been blurred into one another.. But maybe if we stop to pause once in a while we'll get to really see them with much more meaning.
I'm pausing right now. To write a moment. To appreciate time given to me. Thank you Allah..


Till another time my dear.


XOXO



No comments:

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...