Wednesday, December 24, 2014

pit stop

Gosh. It's been months. Such a cliche statement that I just had to start this way. The thought of writing has crossed my mind a dozen times and you have no idea how much I've been constructing things to say in here but.. to no avail :( 

As usual I'm squeezing in time. You're happily playing in the bath tub right now while I'm tapping my fingers on this phone and having one eye on you at the same time.. I call this multi-tasking ;) 

But now you're demanding I show you something on my phone.. So I'll continue writing in my mind and get back to focusing on you.. 😘 

Laters. 

Ps/ because you like green :)

No comments:

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...