Monday, February 4, 2013

a stolen moment

Considering this is my first post in the year 2013, it really should be something grand.
Yet here I am, stealing a moment of "free-ness" and paying a visit to this dusty blog of mine with nothing much to say except that I may have just baked my 300th cupcake!

This is what I've been up to since my absence.. haha.. Baking after 10pm seems to have been the trend. Always after the little one has gone to bed. Then often finishing at 2.. 

I'm amazed at the strength I've had to endure with such little amount of sleep and going into class looking all `fresh' and important.. :p I suppose that's what happens when you do something with passion. Allah has been by my side to help me get through this, thank you Allah.

It's kinda funny since almost all of my orders have been from colleagues at school.. :D

There's still a lot more to improve on. I go into many websites and feel my cupcakes pale in comparison. But I'll keep on trying..

Well anyway.. I've actually been thinking about a lot of things to write about but it will need me taking a lot more time to compose those thoughts..

So till another post.. I need to get myself to bed!



2 comments:

Azam said...

keep it up teacher! am still finding my own escapade, something good which i don't mind doing everyday :D

Sher said...

Thank Azam :) Tell me when you find it!

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...