Monday, October 15, 2012

my hats

One thing I like when going to work is getting a chance to talk with friends. Conversations can vary from the most mundane things like what time did you punch in? to more heavy topics.. After all we're all humans here. Teachers aren't perfect creatures. We have flaws, desires and goals. We lead a life outside of the classroom and put on a different hat of course.

I have a hat I wear with my baby, a hat for beloved hubby and a hat for other parts of life.. but sometimes I wear the same hat regardless of who I'm with and I suppose that's ok. That's what makes you you..

Right now I'm wearing my `I-want-to-write-about-stuff' hat and that's why I'm blogging in the middle of the day...

Ok, gotta run and put on a serious hat to discuss serious matters about student's assessment! :p

No comments:

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...