Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's been a while

Here I am sprawled on the bed keeping vigil watch over a baby who just turned one a week ago and is coughing occasionally in her sleep. Taking care of a sick child can be scary especially when her temperature spikes up and she starts vomiting everything she ate.. Ok enough gory details. This has been going on for 5 days now and I have missed 2 days of work (much to the joy of my students i think).. Was just reading my old posts and I stated once that my students were my life.. I suppose that still is so, but having a child has changed my priorities of course. That goes without saying. But I do try to keep track of some of you reading this.. Here's what I gathered: Some have returned back to study, some are flying off, some are waiting for a ticket, some are busy taking pics of their new moments abroad.. Some are dissecting bodies or travelling the world. Some are beginning their new life as husband and wife.. Some are having babies! And the list goes on. What an interesting bunch of people to keep up with ;) Even though they don't know someone is 'keeping up' with their life.. I guess that's the good thing about technology nowadays.. Or is that a scary thing? ;) Ps/ I'm no stalker...

No comments: