Thursday, August 16, 2012

I teach you, you teach me

It's close to midnight and if it were a school night I'd be getting myself ready for bed. Or would I? When you have a baby, your sleeping hours aren't really fixed. Since Ramadhan, I feel it is a blessing that I get to wake up at 2 or 3 am to give her milk and also to be able to sit in solitude praying..

I can think of a lot of things to share here today but I may have to wait for another time for those other things.

Right now I'd just like to be thankful for the blessings God has granted me. One of them, is having students who teach me a thing or two.

(of course I do have students who give me heartbreak and pain.... )

Who remind me of good things and who show me good character.

May your life be blessed with Allah's love and grace.

May my daughter one day possess the good qualities to touch people's lives too..

Goodnight and make the most of the remaining days in Ramadan! :)




No comments: