Tuesday, March 13, 2012

have you missed me?

Here I am surrounded by 3 sleeping cats and a baby, a mug of tea and the TV blaring the sounds of my daughter's favourite cartoon.. At 6 months you'd never imagine a baby to have preferences! But that she does ;)

I shouldn't claim myself to be a blogger since I've pretty much abandoned this blog for months. Time. Was what I couldn't find to share my musings.. Or time was just used up for other things since the last time I wrote.

It's a one week holiday now and I fantasize that I'll have time to share a thing or two.. But five minutes ago the little one just woke up.. and so.. I gotta run!

So has anybody really missed me here..? I doubt so :p

1 comment:

izyan.ariff said...

someone somewhere does :)
post a pic of ur baby girl preety pleaasee?

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...