Thursday, September 15, 2011

DAY 8

Am sleeping quite normally, loving her even more each day and am scared most of the time.. Motherhood is not really what I imagined it to be.. haha

The everyday part of feeding and cleaning is fine I guess.. but now that she's here with us, I'm thinking of so many things already, like her future?

Ok, take things one day at a time. Still, I truly respect those mothers out there who have raised more than one child.. cuz with only one so far, my oh my.. it's a handful!


ps/ my favourite part: watching her sleep.. and when she looks at me straight in the eye :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll do fine.
every day will be mother's day :)

Anonymous said...

i'm really happy for you teacher..
almost crying while reading your entry.. T_T
kiss her 4 me! (^_^)

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...