Saturday, June 25, 2011

time off

I think I need some time off all things internet for a while. I know.. I've said this before.
I love it, don't get me wrong. It started with having an email account. That was when I was in Uni! Talk about starting late.. Then.. we learnt how to chat online. Then.. facebook I think which I have been immersing myself in since the past 2, 3 ? years.., blogger, twitter (lately hv started to be a little active), whatsapp, viber (rarely use it but have it), tumblr -my latest craze - did you know I write there too?! Haiya... So many already....

For some unexplainable reason I think I have to stop. At least for a week. And get myself immersed in other things.. (which are plenty...)

Somehow feel I'm neglecting other parts in my life..

After all, too much of something may not be a good thing.. right?

Maybe I'll just visit tumblr.. who knows.. :P

Ciao.

1 comment:

Sher said...

an update if you care to read: "it's not really working" :p

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...