Tuesday, April 12, 2011

heart on my sleeve

Had a day full of feelings. Maybe I still am having that day as I write this entry.
Today I.. shed tears, laughed, smiled, blushed, got upset, got irritated,got mad, got excited, felt love, fear, sadness, happiness.. all rolled into one bundle of me. It is actually possible for a person to feel all that in one day.. maybe even within hours that do not even last a day..

Have you ever?
In `youth speak' they'd call this emo I guess. And it's only natural.. being humans with feelings. The difference is how we deal with those feelings. Either we let them control us or we learn to control them. Are we going to keep them all inside or be the one who wears his heart on his sleeve?





No comments:

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...