Friday, December 10, 2010

under the weather

I think I'm one of those people who rarely get sick, praise be to Allah for that.
Yet when I do fall sick, it happens usually during the weekends or a long holiday like right now.
Mind over matter. That's what I tell myself when I refuse to give in to my `helpless' condition..
If not I'd not be able to get things done.

Yet of course our body needs to rest. Needs to heal. So rest we must.. and with that, I bid farewell for a while until I get back to my normal self.


Abdullah r.a berkata, Rasulullah bersabda:

“ tidak ada seorang muslim yang ditimpa cubaan berupa sakit dan sebagainya melainkan dihapuskan Allah taala dosa-dosanya seperti pohon kayu menggugurkan daunnya.”


God willing.

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...