Wednesday, December 29, 2010

klcc

Am sipping latte at the level 2 food court of klcc. Arrived here just before the crowd pulled in. My quiet breakfast is no more. Apart from me there are others too who are also eating alone.. I'm ok with that.. there are times when you should be alone without company. Lets you gather your thoughts better I guess.. Ok, clearly I'm bored- waiting for a friend.. And now I have to go clean my tudung after spilling my food just now as I was attending to my mobile facebook.. :p

4 comments:

-mfr5071- said...

yes i like this.
breakfast outside pg2 sorang2..pekena milo panas roti canai..fuh terbaek.

Sher said...

roti canai is my favourite.. :D

anish said...

haha layan blues sorang2 :P

Anonymous said...

I love having myself as my company..sometimes! Sometimes I even put on a different persona just for fun sake!