Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the holy month

It is 15 minutes to midnight and I don't know why I'm writing when I should be sleeping.
Tomorrow will be the first day of Ramadhan and am very happy it has come.. I often have high spirits during this holy month and vow to make my days in the month better than before. I just hope my `vow' to myself will see me actually making it better.
A year ago I went through quite a tough time during Ramadhan and I felt that it was actually a blessing to be put through something like that in that month.. Yet I seem to remember me not really utilizing it to my best interest...
And here I am still breathing on this earth and praise be to Allah for giving me another chance to see Ramadhan and to do as much good in it.. and may the `goodness in me' also continue after the month is over too..

2 comments:

-mfr5071- said...

teacher i linked your blog at my page.

its seems like your blog getting popular soon..haha..i'm not promoting but it will happen by itself..

welcome to Akademi Ramadhan. happy fasting.

Sher said...

really? yikes!.. hope ppl don't laugh at my thoughts.. :) really am shy to promote this blog..

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...