Friday, May 21, 2010

same old story

another batch to say goodbye to..
at least this time round I was around when they came by.
plus this time there was a free flow of food so it felt like we were entertaining
guests..;)
it should be sthg you get used to but as a teacher there is still that feeling of sorrow to
let go of your students.
hanging out with some of 'em just now and watching a movie together made me happy and somehow made it a bit worse.. suddenly felt sadder. funny huh.

Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new beginning..

I know its a new beginning for them after this, after the results come out that is. And it's another new beginning for me too - to get all worked up over another batch!

Still, as usual, will miss them dearly and feel their absence when I come back to school in another 3 weeks.. :(

No comments:

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...