Tuesday, August 4, 2009

the unknown

Experiencing something new is always scary I guess.. What people are usually afraid of is the unknown. Not knowing what will happen, hoping something will happen, waiting for it to happen, scared that if it doesn't happen, what will happen to us..

So I suppose it's no use getting all worked up on something that hasn't happened yet.

Instead, just pray that God will make it happen, make it work, and if it doesn't, prepare us for the worse.. After all, upon no soul does Allah place a burden greater than he can bear..

I will be praying hard these next few days for what I will be going through.. and pray Allah will be on my side all the way..






No comments:

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...