Thursday, May 28, 2009

sisterly time..

Been spending time with my sis these past few days and I must say it's good to get to do that once in a while. We get so caught up in our own lives you take for granted that there are people around you who also matter.. It's a shame I don't get to see my sisters that often and to be honest, we don't really have much `sisterly' gatherings.. Met up with my other sis after a visit to the dentist just now and getting to chat over tea and scones was good enough for some sister time together.. :)
I guess its inevitable for people to lead different lives and lose touch with things which mattered before.. but eventually some may come to realise what they're missing and find ways to find it again. In my case.. spending quality time with siblings.. :)

2 comments:

julia said...

I miss you Shereen, our lives may perhaps be separated by the distance I intentionally kept since our 20's but the bond will never perish. I hope you know this. I love you.

sheena said...

yeah shereen..love you too..its nice to spend sister time..may we keep on doing that in the future..hey..keep up the blogging!!

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...