Monday, January 12, 2009

those little things

I don't usually drive unless I have to. Like today. Hubby being away I had to drive myself to work.. Had to go renew my driver's license - where i had to wait soo long at the post office (the 2nd one i went to after not being able to park in the so little space at the Dengkil post office). Realised how I'd always have my dear husband to do those little things for me and appreciate it more now.. :( Will have to be more independent from now on and less like a helpless lamb.. Miss you Sayang!

ps/ love driving actually.. the power of controlling the car is great plus get to sing out loud in the car to my favourite music.. :) Today was Korean music..

No comments:

Aging?

Something I've been discussing in class with my kids lately has led me to think of the many possibilities that all of us have in life. ...